I am a writer and copy editor with a background in technical content. My experience allows me to help clients reach their audience clearly and concisely, whether it’s a memoir, magazine or journal article, instruction book, or other nonfiction work. I also work with small business owners who want to streamline marketing communications and company documentation. I create, write, and edit many types of documents including newsletters, brochures, blog posts, web content, reports, proposals, and company and user manuals.
I am flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details, and I can synthesize and edit information to achieve overall objectives. I maintain an open line of communication with clients and can bring multiple simultaneous projects to completion with accuracy and professionalism. I ensure deadlines are met and projects are completed on time for a variety of clients including writers, business owners, and nonprofit organizations. I have a 100% satisfaction rate and have met 100% of my deadlines. I am a self-starting remote worker with the ability to:
• Craft text to establish parallel and logical structure
• Edit text to maximize readability and accessibility
• Assist with business development and craft effective proposals
• Supervise production of quarterly newsletter
• Assist clients in writing, updating, and proofreading web content